Friday, November 13, 2015

9 Dragons July 20, 2015


​​Look its me!! With a guitar!!! AHHH!! So fun, I love my mission:) 

This week was fantastic.  
It was crazy!! We ripped through Arad like a storm.  We taught so many people, and visited with so many people it was crazy.  Sora Cutler is amazing.  I really enjoy being her companion.

President Ivory committed us to teach the restoration every day and we have done it very day since Sora Cutler came into the country.  Which is amazing! We teach really well together and I am loving life.  

On Sunday there was a miscommunication about who was giving a talk so I had to step in lat minute and give one.  I talked for a very long time as the last speaker and I finally felt like my Romanian was ok!!! That Sunday we had two investigating girls from Paris visiting the branch and they spoke French, so they understood none of what I was saying, and man did they fall asleep quick!! 

I met this woman this week, she is 65 years old and she is an awesome member of the church.  I sat down with her and she told me that she learned English online.  and I said, "Oh, what program?" She said, "9 dragons." And her eyebrows went up high, she smiled, nodding then said, "I have 4 accounts." I was dead.  9 dragons is like World of War craft. So unexpected. Then she went onto tell us she tells everyone she is 33 because if there is a 65 year old woman online playing games no one will talk to her. She went onto explain that her son and his friends are really into World of Tanks or something like that, but that she likes 9 Dragons even though it is out of date.  She said, " It is for old ladies and children."

That is it for the week! 
Love you all!! 
-Sora Long

No comments:

Post a Comment