Friday, November 13, 2015

Sora Linder the Last November 12, 2015

I have a new companion!!!  Yay!  My new companion Sora Linder is here from Sibiu and I love her so much:) 
We celebrated Halloween in style!!! Look at our dope pancakes!!!

We went to Brasov to exchange with the sisters from Sibiu. 




We talked too two ladies at the Gara in Brasov who were deaf and I pulled out my sign language.  it was pretty rusty but I was able to talk with them for a full 40 minutes while we waited for the train.  It was crazy! 

Now my days are filled with helping Sora Linder Understand this city and get to know the members.  It is her birthday tomarrow so we went to the Hard Rock Cafe here in Buc, so freakin' fun!!! 

I am still working hard, no worries.  I feel like the advesary keeps throwing stuff at me to get me to back down, but I am up every day at 6:30, and I am still sharing the gospel. 

Love you all so much! 
Crazy week man!!! See you in 7 days, I can't even believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment