Friday, November 13, 2015

Last Transfer, New Area September 29, 2015

I haven't had time to e-mail this week!! It was transfers and I found out I was headed to a new area for my last transfer, the great a terrible Bucaresti! What?! I think everyone in the mission was shocked by that a little. But I am excited, I thought maybe I might be one of the very few who would escape the capital city, but here I am. It has a population larger than the whole state of Utah and I already know my way around because of all the transfer say traveling.  It is a big change from what I am used to.  From small non-functioning branches I am going to the big leagues.  And branch that acts like a ward which will be really weird for me. 
My new comp is Sora Pusey who went to BYUi and graduated in Ceramics.  Man I am going to miss Sora Cutler, she has been a highlight of my mission.  I think all of my companions were when I served with them, but it is so hard to say goodbye.  I didn't really get a chance to say my farewells to some of the youth in Arad because I had to pack and leave so fast so as I made farewell phone calls on the 12 hour train ride and man did they make me cry!! They were so shocked I was leaving and I didn't get to give them a hug.  I feel so bad! But hey, there was no other way really. 

But hey!! Last transfer, and I am not dead yet! I am so ready to hit this city hard and have the best transfer ever! 
Love you all! 
Sora Long

No comments:

Post a Comment